NEW LAYOUT Friday 23rd February 2018

I know I know, some of you don't like change!!

Apologies but I've changed the "theme" of the Blog, this design allows you to subscribe to email alerts whenever I post a new page, I don't always post on Facebook and Twitter ( and some of you don't do Facebook or Twitter)so I thought having your own personal link would be nice.

It should be straight forward, I have tested it out myself, just click on "subscribe" and enter your email address, when you receive a confirmation email, Check your junk or spam box, follow the instruction, all in all it takes about 2mins. Although it says "subscribe" it costs nothing.

I am getting around 1100 hits a month so thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tern of events Sunday 7th April

SLOW WORM fest..

Carmarthenshire - Did you Know?