Saturday 6th February 2016

Change of plan................


Many of you will know that my plan for 2016, was to spend an extended time on the island of Lesbos.

Due to a number of issues, not least the fact that, my "tennis elbow" has flared up, my partner is awaiting hospital treatment for Cervical Spondylosis, and the delay in obtaining permits to ring birds on the island; I have decide to put my plans on hold until we have settled into retirement properly.

So it looks like it will be another Autumn trip in mid September is on the cards for 2016, hopefully we can get two weeks at least.

As disappointed as I am I must be realistic and consider the implications should either of us need medical assistance.


Corn Bunting, one of the classic Lesvos birds


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tern of events Sunday 7th April

SLOW WORM fest..

Carmarthenshire - Did you Know?