Thursday 4th February 2016

There be Dragons around...already

A dry but overcast morning found me contemplating a beachcombing session, as I approached the beach I saw some Fox foot prints and decided to take a photograph.


Fox foot print


As I did so, out of the corner of my eye I could see something wriggling from the sand, I was astonished to see a Common Lizard appear before my eyes, it looks like it is one of last years youngsters, it was milder but still 4th February?? I put the Lizard out of harms way on a habitiat pile of logs.


Common Lizard


There has been criminal damage to the fence in one of the cattle grazing fields about £400 to put right so pointless, plus the cattle escaped.

Part of the damaged fence...........





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tern of events Sunday 7th April

SLOW WORM fest..

Carmarthenshire - Did you Know?