Monday 29th August 2016

Don't forget the extra net.......!

With limitations due to public access; I had this mornings ringing planned with military precision, nets planned last night pegs in place all I needed to do was put an extra net, with the two already in the bag,  ready to pick up this morning, on site for 5:30 and ready to go when I thought where's the extra net?? I know on the table in the house....

With just two nets and contemplating "what if.." a short session ensued, the clear conditions over night and the fact that there were NO hirundines at the roost last night should have been a clue to the quiet time I had.

Quality prevailed with a stunning Lesser Whitethroat in the first round with Blackcap and Common Whitethroat to follow.

Hard to beat I think..........


Lesser Whitethroat

Lesser Whitethroat

Blackcap




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tern of events Sunday 7th April

SLOW WORM fest..

Carmarthenshire - Did you Know?