Its back, ranger nature notes

 Hi, after a long hiatus I'm going to give the Blog another life.

I've moved on since the last blog and now work as the conservation Coordinator for Carmarthenshire County Council's Outdoor Recreation Service with six local Nature Reserves (LNR) to manage along with providing advice to our estates and operations teams.

Despite last nights light snowfall we are well on our way into spring with recent days bringing in a lot of Chiffchaffs and Willow Warblers, Blackcaps have been recorded in smaller numbers.

My first Northern Wheatear was a week or so ago a nice fresh male.

I need to remember h
ow this blog thing works so bear with me; if the technology works here is a short drone video of our two new nesting rafts, one at Sandy Water Park and the other at Ffynnon Helyg, thanks to ranger Oliver for the video

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tern of events Sunday 7th April

SLOW WORM fest..

Carmarthenshire - Did you Know?