And its raining again....Saturday 10th June 2017

Wales Nature Week ends today, although there are a few events next week, including a local school visiting Morfa Berwig LNR for a pond dipping session. I went to the reserve this morning to check the dipping platform, as requested, and its ready for use.

I then went along to Pembrey Burrows LNR where I had noticed a 16m stretch of fencing blowing in the strong winds we had recently, it was swinging between  about 70 and 45 degrees so couldn't be left just in case the escape committee had spotted it......

No mistaking this fallen fence

Three posts, some banging and nine staples and one exhausted body later it was "fixed".


oh joy more fence post bashing...

On my way back to the maintenance yard I met a "blog follower", can I say again, thanks for the support...

Don't forget the Creepy Crawlies and Bug event tomorrow at Pembrey Burrows, with pond dipping, log turning and cattle dung prodding all on offer, oh and the sun may just appear.


Pine Weevil, we may found some tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tern of events Sunday 7th April

SLOW WORM fest..

Carmarthenshire - Did you Know?